Vision & Aims
Ethos Academy Trust Vision
We aspire for all our pupils to become confident, happy and caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a love of learning and of life.
Ethos Academy Trust Aims
To work in partnership with parents/carers, schools, other agencies, the Trustees and the Kirklees community to enable all our pupils to fulfil their potential in becoming aspirational life-long learners.
To ensure that the personal development and well-being of all our pupils and staff are promoted and safeguarded so that they make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community.
To recognise pupils as individuals, providing a personalised education which nurtures their social, emotional, spiritual and academic development.
To provide learning and teaching experiences that are high quality, stimulating, diverse and relevant so that pupils are motivated to engage positively.
Ethos Academy Trust Values
Our vision and aims are underpinned by our three core values:
1. To Inspire
Our commitment to nurturing, pupil-centred approaches supports and inspires young people to:
* develop resilience and determination in overcoming challenges they face within and beyond school;
* become motivated by their own personal and academic successes;
* aspire to fulfil their potential as lifelong learners.
2. To Believe
We believe in preparing young people for the future by providing a high quality broad and balanced inclusive curriculum which promotes:
* key core values, skills and knowledge in which equality is promoted and difference is celebrated;
* the development of flexible, adaptable learners who embrace challenge, communicate efficiently and work collaboratively;
* social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
3. To Achieve
Our supportive community values and nurtures personal and academic progress. High expectations of staff, students, parents and carers leads to pupils:
* achieving personal, social and academic success;
* understanding and fulfilling their potential;
*developing the necessary skills and confidence to progress successfully to the next steps in their education, employment or training.