- Location Elements Academy
- Salary Band C, £19,264 (per annum, pro rata)
- Closing Date 9:00am Wednesday 31st August 2022
KEY OBJECTIVES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
To provide a friendly, efficient and customer focused front of house service to all stakeholders including staff, students, parents/carers and visitors including providing detailed advice and taking action where appropriate.
• Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries sensitively and appropriately and in a professional and calm manner.
• Signing in visitors, ensuring that robust safeguarding expectations are met.
• Provide effective, flexible and responsive routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing.
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems.
• Undertake typing, word processing and other IT based tasks.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Support the School Business Manager in the provision of the day-to-day support services.
• Monitor stationery supplies and other equipment requests, taking into account health and safety requirements.
• To work as an effective team member and contribute towards a solution focused environment.
• To use initiative with regards to own areas of responsibility.
• Other duties as and when required to support Academy.
• Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the Trust.
• Attend meetings within the Trust, at its academies and external events as required.
• Share expertise and skills with others.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
• Work effectively and professionally with all stakeholders, promoting the Trust positively at all times.
• Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support colleagues.
• Maintain confidentiality always in respect of school-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
• Ensure strict confidentiality in all areas of work.
• All employees are required to uphold the values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty and tolerance and have mutual respect for those with different faiths and beliefs (Prevent).
• Work and process personal and sensitive information in accordance with Data Protection Act 2018 including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
• Understand and comply with the statutory guidance regarding safeguarding of children, ensuring the safeguarding and promotion of children’s welfare at all times, reporting any concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead immediately.