Please refer to our careers pages via My New Term for further information on Ethos Academy Trust and our current opportunities: Current Opportunities.
- A chance to work at a unique Trust with a clear direction and commitment to working with SEMH and wider SEND pupils
- As a Trust, we maintain nationally agreed terms relating to pay and conditions for teaching and support staff.
- An opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across academies on a national and local basis
- Opportunity to access Teacher and Local Government Pension Schemes
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling and physiotherapy services
- All staff complete a Wellness Action Plan at least annually
- We recognise and reward staff who have gone over and above with our half-termly values-driven staff awards
- Opportunity to have your say and to contribute to Academy-related developments via annual staff surveys, regular “pulse” surveys and Academy Liaison Groups
- Access to employee salary sacrifices schemes such as Cyclescheme, Techscheme and discounted shopping
- Local agreements for corporate access to gyms and other leisure facilities
Ethos Academy Trust is committed to investing in high-quality professional development. We fully embrace the fact that if we invest in our staff and their futures, we will create an environment where staff are happy, inspired and ambitious, which means that they can then create a positive and engaging environment.
As a member of the team, there are plenty of opportunities to drive your career forward and progress within the Trust. All of our Academies work in close collaboration with each other, so you always have support around you, whatever your role. There are various structured and informal to develop your skills and share best practices. Some of our cross-Academy groups include Wellbeing, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Lead Practitioner and Academy Liaison Groups.